The 2013 IES is Saturday, November 9
Join us for the 2013 IES at Drake Olmsted Center. Schedule of classes include:
10:00am to 11:00am sessions:
1. How to write a business plan?
2. Identify Theft Prevention for business and individual
3. Business permits and license
4. Tax structure is the key to business survival ( Spanish)
5. How to sustain your business and create a legacy?
11:00am to 12:00am sessions:
1. Is your business ready to expand?
2. Business information reporting to IRS – do it right from day one
3. How to jump start a business?
4. Marketing your business to the next step ( Spanish)
5. Lowing my fee – is this the only way to grow business?
2:00pm – 3:00pm sessions:
1. How does the Affordable Care Act impact you and your business?
2. Legal aspect of owning a business
3. How to hire and retain the best?
4. EIN#, permit and license – when and how to maintain them? (Spanish)
5. Social media marketing for business